Save – At Last Naturals
Menopause is the point in a woman’s life when her menstrual periods have stopped for more than a year. The average age of menopause for women in this country is approximately 51 years.
At Last Naturals has been creating outstanding women’s health products for over 40 years. Built on the understanding that changes in a woman’s body are a natural occurrence, our women’s health products are designed to help return the body to optimum balance, naturally. Through a unique interfusion of natural plant and herbal extracts; such as wild yam, a natural ingredient that works with your body to help counterbalance what hormonal changes have taken away. Unlike medical hormonal treatment, our products are natural and help eliminate the uncomfortable symptoms associated with the big M.
For most women life is a balancing act…between busy careers, being a mom, caregiver, wife and friend When nature takes its course, we don’t have time to stop. Menopause may be a natural occurrence, but the symptoms certainly don’t feel natural. You’re hot and cold, up and down, irregular sleep; Menopause, Perimenopause and PMS symptoms are wreaking havoc on your body and your life.
We have created a line of products that address the issues women face during this transitional time:
- To relief Menopause, Perimenopause and PMS, we created a range of products using wild yam, a natural ingredient that helps relieve the symptoms associated with “the change” including hot flashes, sleep interruption, mood shifts and the like
- To combat the effects that hormone fluctuations have on our skin, we made MSM products contains nature’s beauty miracle – organic sulfur. Sulfur plays an essential role in the health and maintenance of the collagen and elastin of the skin and is vital for the formation of healthy cells. It is non-toxic and promotes smooth, toned and firm skin. It also can be helpful in treating skin disorders including: Acne, Psoriasis, and Eczema to name a few.
- Irregularity effects not just your mood and sleep which is why our natural laxatives have been carefully developed to work with your body and naturally reduce colon debris with gentle herbal body cleansing. Its natural laxative power provides highly effective body cleansing to rid the body of toxins and waste materials that can cause irritability, fatigue and painful digestive issues.
While there are many symptoms of menopause, below are a few tips to help reduce the effects of the most common ones:
- Hot Flashes:
- Wear layers so you can manage your temperature.
- Wear natural fabrics that breathe.
- Try to relax when you’re having a flash. This will help.
- Carry moist tissues to freshen up after a flush.
- Exercise is good. While short bursts of exercise can trigger a hot flash, regular exercise will help to reduce the overall number of attacks.
- Stress also is known to be a potent trigger. Other triggers of hot flashes include coffee and alcohol.
- Prevent weight gain. Women tend to lose muscle mass and gain abdominal fat during and after menopause. Even slight increases in physical activity can help prevent weight gain.
- Strengthen your bones. Physical activity can slow bone loss after menopause, which lowers the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Drinking lots of water each day is definitely beneficial to your general health. During the menopause, with constant fluid loss from hot flashes and night sweats, it is very important to make sure you are replenishing your system.