Millions of women from all over the world apply lipsticks every single day. For some, this tiny stick is a must in their purse and on top of that, most women will redo their lipstick up to 20 times every day just to make sure that their lips stay as attractive as it can be. However, previous researchers have shown that lipsticks contain some traces of lead, a toxic chemical that has been controversial in a number of studies in the past. Additionally, a recent study shows that one lipstick brand does not just have traces of lead, but also contains 8 other toxic metals from cadmium to aluminum. Now what can possibly happen if a person actually swallows or internally absorbs these toxic chemicals on a regular basis?