Resveratrol is a polyphenol, a natural antioxidant, which is found in grape skins and other plants. As an antioxidant, Resveratrol supports the immune system and bone health.
• Some foods that contain resveratrol are grapes, wine, grape juice, cranberries, cranberry juice, peanuts,chocolate, but Polygonum cuspitadum is one of therichest sources of resveratrol. Our Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized for centuries.
• Resveratrol is a protective compound produced by grapevines and other plants, in response to environmental stresses. It is a polyphenol, a natural antioxidant, which protects cells against naturally occurring substances known as free radicals.
• Resveratrol is a phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens arenaturally occurring plant-derived compounds that are structurally similar to estrogen. Plant estrogens are weaker forms of estrogen, yet are able to support the same physiological activity.
• As a phytoestrogen it supports women’s health during and after menopause. It is believed that Resveratrol has a positive effect on bone and support the health of bone-building cells (osteoblasts). Therefore, resveratrol may help to balance the bone building process as women age.
• Resveratrol helps support cardiovascular health because it contains polyphenolic compounds that are known to possess antioxidant and vascular supporting properties. In test tube and animal studies, Resveratrol decreased the “stickiness” of blood platelets and helped blood vessels remain open and flexible. As an antioxidant, it helps to prevent unwanted oxidation of LDL cholesterol from free radical damage.
• Resveratrol-50 offers support against oxidative stress, promotes cardiovascular health and is an excellent addition to your overall health regime.
• Each vegetarian capsule contains 200 mg of Resveratrol extract (Polygonum cuspidatum) and is standardized to yield 50 mg of Transresveratrol, which is more than other brands on the market.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule, once or twice daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.