Eskimo-3® Ultra-pure Omega-3, naturally stable fish oil
500 mg Softgels
With a quality fish oil supplement, you can get all the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids from fresh fish, without potential exposure to mercury and other heavy metals.
Omega-3s are an important - but often missing - element of the American diet. The Omega-3s in fish oil support:
• Healthy levels of cholesterol.
• Heart, brain and joint health
Eskimo-3® is safe, effective, and proven:
• Up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading u. S. fish oil products. ** It has been the subject of more than 120 scientific reports.
• Eskimo-3® fish oil is obtained only from non-endangered species of fish. These Omega-3 fish are harvested from the cold waters of the north Pacific in areas not subjected to over-fishing.
• Eskimo-3® - unlike many other fish oil products - has the natural ratio of EPA and DHA:
Other products have artificially concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA, which makes them unstable and can cause them to go rancid.
3 softgels, 35 servings per container
gelatin, glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Three softgel capsules with meals one to three times daily.
Does Not Contain
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. Free from mercury and other heavy metals. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal. Free from harmful toxin levels.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size is 3 softgels*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo-3 Fish Oil 500mg? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!