Omega-3 Fatty Acids Support:
• Mood Regulation
• Brain Function With Regard to Learning
• Enhanced Energy Levels
• Stress Relief
EPA plays numerous roles in brain function and has been
scientifically proven to regulate mood. As research continues
to grow it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids,
especially EPA play a significant role in emotional and
• Countries with high fish consumption have improved
mental functioning including mood. EPA has been identified
as the brain boosting fatty acid.
• Omega 3 Mood ™ is scientifically formulated to boost
healthy brain function, emotional and mental health and
• Clinical research has found that EPA helps regulate mood,
without harmful side effects.
• 1 gram of EPA has been shown to improve mood
(found in 2 softgels of Omega 3 Mood ™ ).
• EPA can be beneficial with regard to mood, age related
memory improvement and decreased stress
Research has shown that countries with high rates of
fish consumption have improved mental functioning
including mood. EPA has been identified as the brain
boosting fatty acid.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell).
Adults take two (2) or more softgels per day. For best utilization take with food.
No artificial color or flavor, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products, preservatives.