Healthy Cells™ Breast
• Clinically-studied ingredients for breast health
Why support natural critical immunity with a supplement?
The right ingredients can help you boost your body's natural defenses:
Your body's critical immune system needs to run smoothly for your optimal health. Adding traditional and tested ingredients to your regimen can help support the most crucial component of your health - at a cellular level.
Why take Healthy Cells™ Breast?
It includes ingredients you need for critical cellular support:
This formula contains clinically studied vitamins, minerals and herbs to help develop and maintain healthy breast cells.
Together, they act as a healthy cell "bodyguard" to support powerful immune defense, and help promote the body's ability to detoxify.
• Iodine helps create thyroid hormones, which regulate reproduction, healthy metabolic rates, and cellular growth.
• Vitamin B12 and folic acid support healthy cell growth and development. In fact, without vitamin B12, cells may have trouble repairing DNA properly.
• Calcium D-glucarate is a healthy cell "bodyguard" that supports powerful immune defense and promotes the body's detoxification process.
• Maitake powder with D-fraction activates natural killer cells - some of the body's strongest protectors.
• One of the powerful natural antioxidants from green tea - EGCG - supports healthy breast cell development.
You can use this with other supplements for even stronger support:
Healthy Cells™ Breast can be used alone or in combination with Cell Forte® with IP-6 and Inositol for optimum cellular health and support.
1 Tablet, 60 servings per container
cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
1 Tablet twice daily with meals
Does Not Contain
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. All colors used are from natural sources.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size is 1 Tablet*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Enzymatic Therapy Healthy Cells Breast? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!