This item has been discontinued.
Source of important omega-3 fatty acids
Why use flax oil?
It provides an excellent vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids:
Not all fat is bad. Essential fatty acids are important to skin health, immune function, and many other body functions.
Why use Doctor's Choice™ Flax Oil Plus?
It combines excellent sources of essential fatty acids:
Doctor's Choice™ Flax Oil Plus combines organic flax seed oil - an important source of omega-3 fatty acids - with organic pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Its advantages as a supplement are many:
• Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet.
• More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA).
• Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products.
• Phytosterols, known for their ability to support prostate health in men, bladder health in women, and healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits overall.
• Stabilized with an exclusive rosemary antioxidant.
• a smooth nutty taste - great on salads, or drizzled over toast.
15 mL (1 Tbsp)
Typical Fatty Acid Content Per Tablespoon Omega-3 (ALA)................. 5,250 mg Omega-6 (LA).................. 2,625 mg Omega-9 (Oleic)............... 2,600 mg Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)...... 325 mg
Proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin c (ascorbic acid))(to protect flavor).
Shake well before using. Do not use for cooking. One tablespoon once or twice daily. The oil may be taken alone, mixed with food, or used as a salad dressing. Refrigerate after opening.
Does Not Contain
sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of Doctor's Choice Flax Oil Plus. If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size is 15 mL (1 Tbsp)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Enzymatic Therapy Doctor's Choice Flax Oil? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!