• 4 X Pomegranate Juice Concentrate
• Great-tasting Polyphenol Source
• Including punicalagin
• Natural polyphenol levels only!
• 1245 ORAC Value/Serving
• Cardiovascular & Prostate Health
What does Pomegranate Juice Concentrate do?
Jarrow FORMULAS® PomeGreat™ Pomegranate Juice Concentrate is made with California Wonderful Variety pomegranate fruit. It is 4 times more concentrated in antioxidants than regular pomegranate juice. Only 1 to 2 tablespoons a day are necessary to capture pomegranate’s health benefits.
The pomegranate (Punica granatum) has long been recognized as a fruit with many health benefits. Pomegranate tops all other conventional fruits, including blueberry and strawberry, in its ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value, ranking pomegranate as one of the most powerful antioxidant fruits.
Pomegranate juice contains a wide range of polyphenolic compounds, including ellagic and gallic acid, anthocyanins and tannins, especially punicalagin. Punicalagin is a powerful antioxidant, protecting cardiovascular function and accurate cellular replication.
Clinical and experimental studies show that pomegranate juice:
• Decreases Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation.
• Enhances cellular (macrophage) glutathione.
• Helps maintain regular platelet activity.
• Reduces activity of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and supports normal vascular contraction.
• Promotes normal cell function and replication.
100% Pomegranate juice concentrate.
Take 1-2 tablespoons of Pomegranate Juice Concentrate per day. May be mixed in cold water, juice, tea, or other beverage of choice.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg,
no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Refrigerate and consume within 30 days after opening.
Best kept refrigerated at all times.
People on hypertensive medications should monitor their blood pressure closely when taking pomegranate juice. Those who are allergic to many plants should consult their physician before taking pomegranate or pomegranate products.