Buy NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate 100% Pure 1.20 Pounds and Save

Whey Protein Isolate 100% Pure 1.20 Pounds

by NOW Foods

  • • 19 servings
Retail $32.99$21.48

Subscribe & Save!

Save 5% (details) with delivery every

Save 35% off retail

Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days

$1.00/each heavy item surcharge.

Whey protein is considered to have the highest Biological Value of any protein source - superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy.

Serving Size

1 scoop, 19 servings per container

Contains

Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate (milk) (providing B-lactoglobulin, a-lactalbumin, Immunoglobulins and Glycomacro Peptides) and Soy Lecithin (<1%). Calories 105 Total Fat 0.3 g <1%* Cholesterol 4 mg 2% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 1 g <1%* Sugars 1 g † Protein 25 g 50%* Calcium 125 mg 15% Potassium 168 mg 4% Phosphorous 70 mg 6% Magnesium 22 mg 6% TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE Essential Amino Acids mg per serving 28 g serving L-Isoleucine 1568 L-Leucine 2867 L-Lysine 2716 L-Methionine 473 L-Phenylalanine 722 L-Threonine 2215 L-Tryptophan 529 L-Valine 1646 NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS L-Alanine 1344 L-Arginine 498 L-Aspartic Acid 2845 L-Cysteine 585 L-Glutamic Acid 5407 L-Glycine 398 L-Histidine 367 L-Proline 1607 L-Serine 1378 L-Tyrosine 250 Total 27,915 mg

Suggested Use

Mix or blend 1 level scoop (28 g) daily into 4 to 8 oz. of cold water, milk or your favorite juice. Also consider adding NOW® Flax Seed Oil for enhanced nutritional benefit. Please note the additional calories and nutrients provided by the above ingredients.

Does Not Contain

sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, egg, shellfish or preservatives.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size is 1 scoop
Amount Per Serving%DV
Calories105-*
Total Fat0.3g*
Cholesterol4mg2%
Sodium40mg2%
Total Carbohydrate1g*
Sugar1g*
Protein25g50%
Calcium125mg15%
Potassium168mg4%
Phosphorus70mg6%
Magnesium22mg6%
Typical Amino Acid Profile0-*
L-Isoleucine1568-*
L-Leucine2867-*
L-Lysine2716-*
L-Methionine473-*
L-Phenylalanine722-*
L-Threonine2215-*
L-Tryptophan529-*
L-Valine1646-*
Non-Essential Amino Acids0-*
L-Alanine1644-*
L-Arginine498-*
L-Aspartic Acid2845-*
L-Cysteine585-*
L-Glutamic Acid5407-*
L-Glycine398-*
L-Histidine367-*
L-Proline1607-*
L-Serine1378-*
L-Tyrosine250-*
Total27915mg*
*Daily Value (DV) not established.

Customers who bought this item also bought

DOPA Mucuna NOW Foods
DOPA Mucuna 90 VegiCaps $9.99
Pea Protein NOW Foods
Pea Protein 2 Pounds $18.28

Write a Review

Have you tried NOW Foods Whey Protein Isolate 100% Pure? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!