Mega Probiotic-ND™ contains 8 species of microorganisms to provide a full spectrum of probiotic strains for proper digestive tract health and function. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and a prebiotic that support the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract while inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. The probiotics in Mega Probiotic-ND™ also support healthy colon cell growth, immune function, and optimize intestinal motility. Mega Probiotic-ND™ is guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms in each vegetarian capsule.
• Mega Probiotic-ND™ is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health.
• Mega Probiotic-ND™ is:
Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources!
Recommended for children, adults and the elderly
• Recommended For:
Gastrointestinal and neurological support
Individuals who are lactose intolerant
About the Formula
• Lactobacilli (L.Acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to promote regularity, support urogenital and vaginal health as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.
• Bifidobacteria (B.lactis, B.breve, B.longum, B.bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity, even while traveling abroad.
• Streptococcusthermophilus is also a lactic acid producer which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity andproduces the lactase enzyme.
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic, which supports the growth ofbeneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract. FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to promoteregularity.
As a dietary supplement, follow the recommendations below.Initial: Take amount below twice daily, after breakfast and after dinner until results occur.Child Adult Senior1 capsule 2 capsules 3 capsulesMaintenance: Take the above amount once daily after breakfast.
Senior: 3 capsules
Maintenance: Take amount above once a day after
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature (below 70° F). Refrigerate after opening.