Gentle Digest Probiotic 60 Capsules
On Sale! Additional 18% off our everyday price
Usually Ships within 24 Hours
Gentle Digest provides a source of beneficial intestinal bacteria and helps encourage their growth. All mammals have numerous beneficial bacteria living in their digestive tracts, including humans. Animals provide food and a warm home for these bacteria, and in exchange the bacteria help us digest our food, absorb nutrients, and eliminate toxic substances. Pets naturally eat fresh raw food, which provides such beneficial bacteria. Therefore, pets eating any type of pet food or cooked food may suffer from a lack of these beneficial bacteria.
• Restores digestive balance, alleviates minor constipation and diarrhea.
• Aids digestion and absorption of processed pet foods. Pets may also suffer digestive difficulties due to wheat, corn, soy, sugar, and starch commonly added to pet foods.
• Normal levels of lactobacilli in the intestines helpls your pet to absorb essential trace elements including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron in both animals and humans.
• Lactobacilli produce B vitamins and vitamin K.
Lactospore Sporogenes, Chicory
Under 40 lbs. 1 capsule each day. Over 40 lbs. 2 capsules each day. Use daily, as part of your pet's program of good health. For ease of delivery, open capsule and sprinkle on, or mix in your pet's food. Individual results may vary according to age, condition, diet and lifestyle.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest:
• If pets have constipation.
• If pets are taking antibiotics. Antibiotics also kill beneficial bacteria, so Gentle Digest can be used safely along with antibiotics to re-establish digestive balance.
• Use for aging animals who have difficulty digesting and absorbing food.
• If pets have occasional diarrhea, flatulence, or foul smelling stools.
• Assists yeast infections, particularly pet ear infections.
Keep out of reach of children. Storage: cap tightly, cool, dry location.
Serving Size is 1-2*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Probiotic? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!