The formula contains 58 nutrients and herbs including Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Nettle, Zinc, B6, Alpha Lipoic Acid and more. Four tablet formula. Vegetarian.
• a complete, high potency, vegetarian, multiple vitamin mineral supplement specifically designed for men’s unique needs.
• Men’s Superior® is a comprehensive formula exclusively for men that contains a combination of 58 nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, digestive enzymes, essential fatty acids and herbs including those most important for men like Saw Palmetto, Zinc, B6,
Pygeum, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Lycopene and Nettle.
• Men’s Superior® uses Natural Vitamin e (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), the most active and natural form available. It contains Vitamin c in the ascorbate form. It also contains balanced b vitamins to help manage stress, support immune system function and help reduce irritability. B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
• Men’s Superior® contains 13 minerals including Zinc, which is a trace mineral that is necessary for good immune response, enzyme activity, fertility and sexual function. It also contains additional calcium (for bone health).
• L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine and DL-Methionine are amino acids necessary for increased mental energy and are in the pure crystalline form for immediate assimilation by the body. L-Cysteine andDL-Methionine are sulfur containing amino acids that are enteric coated to help with absorption. These amino acids also help support detoxification and liver function.
• Octacosanol and Betaine help support endurance, stamina and strength.
• Saw Palmetto, Nettle and Pygeum are three herbal extracts that are synergistically effective in promoting the proper functioning of the prostate gland.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that is both fat and water soluble and can extend the biochemical life of other antioxidants such as vitamins C, e and glutathione.
• Lycopene is a carotenoid extracted from tomatoes that is more potent than beta-carotene as a free radical scavenger. Bladder, pancreas and prostate problems have all been associated with low levels of
Serum lycopene in the body.
• Hesperidin is a bioflavonoid that supports capillaries and connective tissue health.
• Bioperine® is a trademarked nutrient containing 95% alkaloid piperine extracted from the fruits of the black pepper. Bioperine® can increase the uptake of certain nutrients such as beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 and selenium.
• Gamma Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body known as prostaglandins, in particular, prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). Aging, stress, degenerative and prostate disorders have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.
• Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes is a proprietary blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients.
• Iron deficiencies among men are rare. If you’re concerned about your iron levels, ask your physician to test you. Generally, men should avoid supplemental iron or foods enriched with iron. Iron overload in men has been associated with heart disease, arthritis and impotence.
E and Nettle.
Enzopharm Plus: a proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes: amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactose. Contains Soy.
Stearic acid, cellulose, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.