Nu-Pet Feline Antiox 170 Grams
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Wild animals, as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man.
As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary balance of nutrients essential for life itself.
A powerful, easy to use, antioxidant formulated specifically for cats. Cats are obligate carnivores, and their diet must include essential amino acids. Includes essential amino acids: Taurine, Cysteine and Glutathione.
Remember …. Nu-Pet® Feline Antioxidant provides the necessary vitamins, minerals, enzymes and nutrients that may not be available in commercially processed cat food - including premium cat food
• Wheat sprouts provide critical antioxidants that help to prevent allergies, arthritis, premature aging and cancer.
• Wheat Grass: source of chlorophyll, mag-nesium, phosphorus, potassium and all known vitamins and trace elements
• Carbohydrates: for a concentrated source of energy
• Fish Flavor Protein: provides increased protein levels necessary for your cat's health
• Alfalfa: source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and a natural anti-inflammatory
• Vitamin C & E boosts your cat’s immune system.
• Source of superoxide dismutase (SOD) one of nature’s most powerful free radical fighters
• Selenium – powerful antioxidant, and free radical fighter
One scoop per day. Pre-measured scoop enclosed in jar.
Sprinkle in or mix in cat’s food. If your cat prefers, lick Nu-Pet Feline directly from scoop.
• For sr. cats
• For cats taking medicine for chronic illness
• For cats who are pregnant and nursing
Does Not Contain
Gluten, Starch, Sugar.
Cap tightly, store at room temperatures. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size is 1 scoop*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Ark Naturals Nu-Pet Feline Antiox? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!