Green food phytonutrients - Nature’s “green miracles” are what your dog or cat seeks. Wild animals, as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary selection of nutrients essential for life itself.
Nu-Pet® Canine Chewable Wafers provide additional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, with a taste your pet is sure to love. Nu-Pet® Canine Chewable Wafers are low in calories (a special benefit for overweight dogs) and are formulated by our own nutritional scientist using only the best all natural ingredients
Recommended by vets for use as your pet’s daily vitamin.
Excellent taste and ease of use make this a terrific choice for training & behavior modification!
• Wheat grass – a source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium; a powerful anti-inflammatory. Wheat grass also contains all known vitamins and trace elements.
• Barley grass – source of calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, flavonoids, and vitamin B-12.
• Alfalfa – powerful anti-inflammatory and a source of chlorophyll, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
• Selenium – stimulates the immune system.
• Desiccated liver – aids in building red blood cells, and helps resolve issues associated with anemia. Increases your animal's healthy energy and relieves physical stress.
• Contains measurable amounts of SOD (superoxide dismutase) a powerful free radical fighter.
Base: Whey Protein, Beef Broth as Flavoring (msg free), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, and Syloid (silica)
To 20 lbs: 1/2-1 wafers 1-2x daily. To 40 lbs: 1-2 wafers 1-2x daily. Over 40 lbs: 2-4 wafers 1-2x daily. Individual results may vary according to age, condition, diet and lifestyle
Does Not Contain
Gluten, Starch, Sugar.
Cap tightly, cool, dry location. Keep out of reach of children.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Ark Naturals Nu-Pet Canine Chew? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!