Celadrin Cream 2 Ounces
On Sale! Additional 17% off our everyday price
Usually Ships in 1-2 Weeks
• Topical Analgesic Pain Relief
• Science Based Nutrition
Celadrin Cream with menthol and fatty acid esters provides minor pain relief for sore muscles and joints and the surrounding areas.
Menthol, Deionized Water, Celadrin Proprietary Blend (blend of esterified fatty acid carbons (EFAC) including Cetyl Myristate, Cetyl Myristoleate, Cetyl Oleate, Cetyl Palmitoleate, Cetyl Laurate), Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Butylene, Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, joint pain, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
• Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
• Do not bandage tightly.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Expiration Date: Approx. 1.5 years from the date of purchase.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV
- Mark Kaganovich
Great pain reliever
Write a Review
Have you tried Doctor's Best Celadrin Cream? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!