Sea Mussel™ Plus is pure, freeze-dried Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) from New Zealand. It’s a rich source of amino acids, protein, naturally chelated minerals and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including chondroitin -4- and -6- sulfates. GAGs make up the core of all connective tissue. Perna® supports the health, comfort, flexibility and hydration of synovial fluid and connective tissues including joints, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and intervertebral discs.
• A dietary supplement to support proper joint and connective tissue functions.
• Sea Mussel™ Plus is an advanced joint and connective tissue formula that can be used as an alternative or in conjunction with other joint health programs. It combines the powerful benefits of Perna, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dimethylglycine (DMG) and Manganese for a quicker response than would be seen if any nutrient was taken singularly.
About the Nutrients
• Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, vitamins and all classes of glycosaminoglycans including chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid that occur in connectivetissues such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid. The naturally-occurring components in Perna support joint lubrication and flexibility, reduce joint discomfort and improve range of motion.
• Glucosamine is a fast acting nutritional building block for connective tissue. It is necessary for the production of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfates which support joint comfort and mobility.
• MSM is a source of sulfur, which the body needs in abundance for making collagen. It has been usedhistorically to support joint comfort and circulation.
• DMG is a patented versatile metabolic enhancer. It supports joint health through immune system modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization and antioxidant protection. FoodScience®has been awarded 3 U.S. Patents on DMG and the immune response, including a recent study done by Dr. John Lawson at Clemson University on the joint supporting properties of DMG.
• Manganese is an essential mineral necessary for the production of collagen, proteoglycans and
glycosaminoglycans in the joints.
Crustacean shellfish (Shrimp & Crab) and soy.
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, cinnamon oil, polyethylene glycol, methylcellulose,
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, 3 times daily with food for 2 to 4 weeks, then reduce to 2 tablets once or twice daily with food.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.