#1 ingredient prescribed by doctors for fast relief of urinary discomfort.
Nothing relieves urinary pain faster.
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
Symptoms of urinary discomfort may indicate a urinary tract infection. If so, you need to call your doctor to get diagnosed and obtain a prescription to treat the infection. While you wait to get to the doctor and for the prescription to begin to work, you can get fast symptomatic relief with AZO Standard®.
Fast relief of pain, burning, urgency and frequency of urination. Specially formulated to go directly to the site of discomfort for relief right where it hurts.
The same ingredient most prescribed by doctors for relief of urinary discomfort: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
Nothing relieves urinary infection pain faster. 2 sizes: 30 tablets for multi-incident relief; 12 tablets for limited-incident relief
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg.
Purpose: Urinary analgesic
FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide. May also contain either: carnauba wax, dextrose, ethylcellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, zinc stearate; or: colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C yellow no. 6, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc.
• Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed
• Take with a full glass of water
• Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor
• Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor
• Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
• had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine
• When using this product
• stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
• your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
• Stop use and ask a doctor if
• your symptoms last for more than 2 days
• you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
• If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
• Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Write a Review
Have you tried AZO Standard Urinary Pain Relief? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!