A complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive enzymes and
antioxidants for dogs of all ages and breeds.
• Recommended for dogs of all breeds, sizes, ages, and activity levels. It is
also beneficial for breeding dogs, pregnant and lactating bitches, and stud
• Daily Best is a balanced, comprehensive, high potency formula that helps
to maintain optimum health in dogs and puppies. It is specifically
formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids,
digestive enzymes, antioxidants, and other factors that work synergistically
to maintain the physical well-being of your dog.
• It is important to give your dog a multi-vitamin because it incorporates
important nutrients essential for the health of growing and adult dogs, but
which are not always found in dog food or ordinary supplements.
• Provides over 34 synergistic nutrients to help build health, including:
¤ Water and fat-soluble vitamins, including Vitamins A, C, D, E, and
a complete and balanced Stress B Complex.
¤ Digestive enzymes ensure they reach the small intestine to help support
absorption and utilization of nutrients from the dog’s diet.
¤ Linoleic Acid (Omega 3 Fatty Acid) to promote healthy skin and coat.
¤ 11 vital minerals to support proper composition of body fluids,
formation of red blood cells and bone, and maintenance of healthy
¤ Antioxidants (Vitamins A,C,E, and Selenium) to support the immune
• Many competitors fail to include Betaine, Methionine, Selenium, and
Cobalt, which all play important roles in your dog’s health.
• Available in a highly palatable chicken liver flavored tablet - dogs love the
Units for Pepsin, Lipase, Protease are USP.
Units for Bromelain is GD.
1. One USP unit of protease activity will liberate 3.0 mg amino acids (from egg albumin)/min/mg of the enzyme under standard conditions.
2. One GD unit of protease activity will liberate approximately 8.4 mg amino acids (from gelatin)/20 min/mg of enzyme at 45 C and pH 4.5.
3. One USP unit of lipase activity will liberate 1mmol fatty acid from olive oil/min/mg of enzyme at 37 C and pH 9.0.
Ingredients: chicken liver hydrolysate, dried brewers yeast, calcium phosphate, cellulose, magnesium oxide, kelp (source of iodine), stearic acid (vegetable source), ascorbic acid, potassium chloride, iron proteinate, niacinamide, zinc proteinate, silicon dioxide, manganese proteinate, bromelain (from pineapple), pepsin (from porcine), para-aminobenzoic acid, vitamin E supplement, soy lecithin, betaine hydrochloride, choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, inositol, vitamin B12 supplement, dried carrots, riboflavin, cobalt proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, allspice, nutmeg, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pancreatin (protease, lipase), biotin, copper proteinate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, sodium selenite.
This product contains sources of Pepsin, Bromelain and Protease Enzymes (hydrolyzes proteins) and Lipases (hydrolyzes triglycerides).
Under 20 lbs: Give 1 tablet daily.
20 - 70 lbs: Give 2 tablets daily.
Over 70 lbs: Give 3 tablets daily.
When giving more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM.