A comprehensive alternative formula for the support of hip, joint, and connective tissue functions in dogs at any stage of life.
• Because age, breed, diet, lifestyle, injury, and stress can affect the health of any joint’s structure and function, Hip+Joint products are designed
to meet the needs of your dog! Hip+Joint products offer your dog an alternative line of defense whether your goal is to support existing
“healthy” tissue and joints, or to help maintain joint function in the aged or injured animal.
• Recommended for:
¤ Dogs with advanced need for joint support of structure and function of joints.
¤ For geriatric, retired, working or sporting breeds.
¤ Dogs recovering from accidents or post-surgery.
¤ Dogs pre-disposed to joint and connective tissue stress.
• Hip+Joint is a synergistic combination of ingredients that can optimize your dog’s joint function and comfort while, at the same time,
provide building blocks necessary to support normal joint structure. It maintains healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs
pre-disposed to loss of structure and function in joints over time.
• Hip+Joint Extra Strength was formulated specifically to meet the needs of dogs with major requirements for joint support. It supports the
proper structure and function of synovial joints, helps maintain flexibility and everyday comfort in dogs showing joint stress.
• Chondroitin Sulfates helps support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints. The purified Chondroitin
Sulfates in these products are derived from Certified BSE-Free Bovine Tracheal Cartilage which is a rich source of biologically-active
• Glucosamine has many direct benefits. It supports GAG synthesis and provides
flexibility to the stressed joints.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper
maintenance of connective tissue function, flexibility of joint and helps maintain everyday comfort.
• Vitamin C and Manganese are required for the synthesis of collagen and for the production of
GAGs. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
•Easy-to-administer chicken liver flavor chewable tablets. Dogs love the taste and you’ll love the ease!
Inactive Ingredients: allspice, brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, nutmeg, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Directions For Use (Both Hip+Joint Products):
Up to 25 lbs: Give 1/2 tablet daily.
25 - 75 lbs: Give 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Over 75 lbs: Give 2 to 3 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
For quicker results, double the above recommended number of tablets daily for the first six weeks.