• a fast-acting, easy-to-administer liquid that provides immediate g. I. Support for dogs.
• Quick Relief contains a specialized yeast extract rich in mannon oligosaccharides derived from the cell wall of yeast (from Saccharomyces
cerevisiae and brewers dried yeast), Beta-glucans, probiotics (including: Bacillus subtilis, mixed lactic acid bacteria, Enterococcus faecium),
fungal-derived enzymes from Aspergillus oryzae, and b Vitamins, which work together as a fast-acting product to normalize the g. I. Tract.
• Recommended for:
¤ Loose stool and other g. I. Health issues
¤ Garbage gut, nervous gut, and food sensitivities
¤ Old age (less digestive enzymes)
¤ Stress (acute or chronic)
¤ Quickly normalizing digestion
• Most animals respond within 24 hours which makes it an “immediate care” product for acute g. I. Tract problems.
• Quick Relief contains a specialized yeast extract that is rich in mannan oligosaccharides (MOS). MOS is a special type of complex polysaccharide
That offers binding sites to unwanted sugar seeking bacteria and microorganisms and then carries them out of the body. MOS also supports
Immune system functions for optimal gut health. MOS provides more binding sites than FOS (Fructo Oligosaccharides) and MOS is more
Efficient in removing unwanted bacteria than FOS. Beta-glucans are polysaccharides that act as antioxidants and support the immune system.
• Quick Relief contains probiotics including beneficial microbes like: Bacillus subtilis, Mixed Lactic Acid Bacteria, Enterococcus faecium that helps
re-establish balanced miroflora levels in the gut. They also encourage the growth of helpful bacteria, help restore proper water level in the gut, and
Limit the proliferation of unwanted microorganisms in the g. I. Tract.
• Fungal derived enzymes from Aspergillus oryzae provide both protease and amylase enzymes
To help break down proteins and starches so that digestion is more normalized, leading to
improved digestion, better assimilation of factors from the diet, and reduced stress on the
G. I. Mucosa.
• Vitamins work synergistically with the probiotics to support the growth of the naturallyoccurring
Beneficial microbial population in the animal’s gut. This causes a quicker
Response and helps to reduce stress on the g. I. Mucosa. Riboflavin (B2) is required for
Proper digestion and gut health; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) for proper immune function
And helps to transport potassium (an electrolyte which is often lost during bouts of
diarrhea) into cells; and Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) helps convert fats, carbohydrates
And protein into energy.
cornstarch, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, glucose, glycerin, glycerol esters, guar gum, lecithin, maltodextrans, mucilage, primary yeast dehydrated, silicon dioxide, soybean oil, yeast fermentation solubles
Shake well. Give recommended serving listed below until results occur. Body Weight Servings Per Day Up to 10 lbs: 1 1/4 tsp 2 times 11 - 20 lbs: 1 1/4 tsp 3 times 21 - 30 lbs: 2 1/2 tsp 3 times 31 - 50 lbs: 4 tsp 3 times 51 lbs and over: 5 tsp 3 times