• A complete and balanced B complex including all 11 B vitamins.
• Antioxidants (A, C, E and Selenium) to support proper immune
• Biotin to support skin health.
• Digestive enzymes that are enteric coated to support absorption
and utilization of health building nutrients from the diet.
• Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus) and vitamins A & D
to build and help maintain bone strength and growth.
• Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
• Taurine to support eye, neurological, reproductive and
• Available in a very palatable chicken liver fl avored chew!
2 soft chews
Flavored Soft Chews
Units for Lipase, Protease, and Papain are USP. Units for Papain are NF.
1. One USP unit of protease activity will liberate 3.0 mg amino acids (from egg albumin)/min/mg of the enzyme under standard conditions.
2. One GD unit of protease activity will liberate approximately 8.4 mg amino acids (from gelatin)/20 min/mg of enzyme at 45 C and pH 4.5.
3. One USP unit of lipase activity will liberate 1mmol fatty acid from olive oil/min/mg of enzyme at 37 C and pH 9.0.
Ingredients: natural chicken liver fl avor, brewers dried yeast,
glycerin, taurine, calcium phosphate, lecithin, whey, canola
oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, calcium carbonate, saffl ower
oil, fi sh oil, maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate,
choline chloride, betaine hydrochloride, methionine, vitamin E
supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate,
cystine, niacinamide, bromelain (from dried pineapple),
magnesium oxide, ribofl avin, pyridoxine hydrochloride,
thiamine mononitrate, p-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, vitamin
B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, propionic acid (a preservative),
mixed tocopherols (a preservative), potassium chloride,
pork pancreas (source of lipase and protease activity), copper
proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin,
calcium iodate, folic acid, pepsin (pork), papain (from papaya).
Adult cat: Give 2 soft chews daily, divided between AM and PM
Kitten: Give 1 soft chew daily
Does Not Contain
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Some pets may consider this a treat.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately.
Serving Size is 2 soft chews*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Pet Naturals of Vermont Daily Best for Cats? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!