Olivir™ brand olive leaf extract is standardized to yield a minimum of 15% Oleuropein per capsule or tablet. Olivir™ supports? Friendly? Microflora and can be used to support the immune system. Available in vegetarian tablets or vegetarian capsules.
• An Olive Leaf Extract supplement to support immune system function.
• Olive Leaf Extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the body’s beneficial flora.
• Olivir™ 15 is standardized to yield 15% Oleuropein, the active ingredient, and is available in 500 mg tablets or capsules. Olivir™ 15 is vegetarian and yeast free.
• Olivir™, the trade name of an olive leaf extract, is one of the most useful, natural, immune supportive, herbal extracts yet discovered. Through extensive research and clinical studies, Oleuropein was found to be effective against a broad spectrum of unwanted materials.
Additionally, Oleuropein supports the immune system response and aids in detoxification.
• Olive Leaf Extract contains a natural complement of bioflavonoids from Quercetin and Rutin, which are antioxidants.
• There are no known adverse effects for olive leaf extract, however, some mild discomfort may occur, such as headache, fatigue and bowel problems. These are short-lived and are a result of detoxification. Olivir™ 15 is so effective it may free up unwanted materials faster than the body can eliminate them, causing thesesymptoms. If these symptoms persist, reduce the daily dosage. Olivir™ 15 is considered an extremely safe product.
cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet, 3 to 4 times daily between meals. If detoxification symptoms occur, reduce daily dosage.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.