This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
• A dietary supplement to support positive mood balance, joint and liver functions
• S-Adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) is a naturally occurring compound that is found within every cell of the body. SAM-e is produced from methionine, an amino acid found in protein richfoods.
• Scientific research and clinical trials have also shown SAM-e to be beneficial for brain functions, liver health and comfort. SAM-e has been used for over 25 years in Europe.
• FoodScience® of Vermont uses only the tosylate disulfate form of SAM-e, which is the form used in all of the research and clinical trials done in Europe.
• SAM-e is not readily obtained through our diet. Everyday environmental, physical, and emotional factors contribute to the reduction of SAM-e levels in the body. Therefore, supplementation may help maintain optimal levels of SAM-e.
• SAM-e is naturally produced in the body and its metabolicroles include:
-Building blocks for connective tissues
-Balancing of biochemical reactions in the brain
-Helping to support and maintain cartilage in bones
-Supporting liver function including detoxification
• Some research indicates that low mood states, joint discomfort,mood imbalance and liver dysfunction are all associated with low levels of SAM-e in the body.
• Enteric coated to ensure stability and proper release into the small intestine allowing for maximum utilization in the body and minimum stomach upset.Each enteric coated tablet yields 200 mg of elemental SAM-e.
1 tablet, 60 servings per container
mannitol, citric acid, cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, glyceryl triacetate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, titanium dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet, twice daily between meals.
Does Not Contain
Citrus, Corn, Egg, Gluten, Milk, Sodium, Soy, Wheat, Yeast, Sugars, Starches, Synthetic Dyes, Artificial Flavorings, Preservatives.
Check with your doctor if you are taking MAO inhibitor drugs. Persons with Bipolar disorder (manic depression) should not take SAM-e.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Serving Size is 1 tablet*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont SAM-e 200mg? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!