Sea Mussel™ is pure, freeze-dried Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) from New Zealand. It is a rich source of amino acids, protein, naturally chelated minerals and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including Chondroitin -4- and -6- Sulfates. Sea Mussel™ supports the health, comfort, flexibility and hydration of synovial fluid and connective tissues including joints, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and intervertebral discs.
• Sea Mussel™ is a dietary supplement to support proper connective tissue and joint functions.
About Sea Mussel™
• Sea Mussel™ is a Perna canaliculus(New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel)supplement that provides key building blocks to support the structural integrity and maintenance of joints, ligaments and tendons.
• Perna canaliculusis an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand. Research over the past 20 years shows that the perna mussel contains a combination of natural components that benefit joint dysfunction, which isolated components do not provide. It is rich in:
• Amino Acids(essential and non-essential) to support the growth and development of all body tissues
• Branched-chain amino acids(valine, isoleucine and leucine) used to provide energy directly to muscle tissue
• Naturally chelated minerals(for maximum bioavailability) to support the production of collagen, GAGs, proteoglycans, antioxidants and enzyme activity, and to support bone and skeletal health*
• Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to support joint health, immune system function and skin health, and to help regulate metabolic functions
• Naturally occurring glucosamine to support the production of GAGs and integrity of the synovial fluid
• Chondroitin Sulfates and Protein Factors that work synergistically to regulate the immune response and to neutralize the effects of destructive proteolytic enzymes
• Chondroitin Sulfatesto support comfort, improve joint lubrication, elasticity and vasculature
• Hyaluronic Acid to enhance the production of proteoglycans,supportsynovial fluid, lubricate connective tissue cells, and function as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin to retain moistureRecommended for:
• Supporting full range of motion
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal until results occur, then reduce to 1 capsule with meals, 3 times daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.