• a dietary supplement to support immune system functionand collagen health.
• Vitamin C:
Helps maintain collagen
Helps form red blood cells
Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
Supports the immune system
• Unique C® contains Vitamin c in a buffered Ascorbate form. Ascorbate is a Vitamin c molecule with a mineral ion. All Vitamin c must link up with a mineral before it can be absorbed into the blood stream. By supplying minerals along with Vitamin C, Unique C® supports the immediate assimilation of Vitamin c in the body. * Because Unique C® is in the Ascorbate form and the presence of minerals help to act as natural buffers, it helps prevent stomach irritation that is common in non-buffered formulas.
• Vitamin c or Ascorbic Acid belongs to a class of vitamins which are termed water-soluble nutrients. It is not stored in the body and should be replenished throughout the day and evening for optimal health. As a water soluble vitamin, the body is able to excrete any unneeded levels of Vitamin C, which allows for flexible dosing.
• Unique C® contains Bioflavonoids, which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin c by 50%. Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Potassium are included in the Unique C® formulations. The diuretic effect accompanying higher intake of Vitamin c often depletes the body’s store of vital minerals. Unique C® provides a bioavailable source of minerals. Pectin has been shown to be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• Unique C® is available in two potencies and forms. The Unique C® 500 is an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule, while Unique C® 1000 is a convenient tablet.
1 , 90 servings per container
Mixed citrus bioflavonoid peel complex (orange, lemon and/or grapefruit bioflavonoids), rose hips (Rosa canina) fruit powder, acerola cherry (Malphighia glabra l. ) fruit powder, rutin, And hesperidin bioflavonoid complex
Vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc.
S a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with each meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Serving Size is 1 *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Unique C-1000mg? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!