• A dietary supplement to support immune system functionand collagen health.
• Vitamin C:
Helps maintain collagen
Helps form red blood cells
Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
Supports the immune system
• Unique C® contains Vitamin C in a buffered Ascorbate form.Ascorbate is a Vitamin C molecule with a mineral ion. All Vitamin C must link up with a mineral before it can be absorbed into the blood stream. By supplying minerals along with Vitamin C, Unique C® supports the immediate assimilation of Vitamin C in the body.* Because Unique C® is in the Ascorbate form and the presence of minerals help to act as natural buffers, it helps prevent stomach irritation that is common in non-buffered formulas.
• Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid belongs to a class of vitamins which are termed water-soluble nutrients. It is not stored in the body and should be replenished throughout the day and evening for optimal health. As a water soluble vitamin, the body is able to excrete any unneeded levels of Vitamin C, which allows for flexible dosing.
• Unique C® contains Bioflavonoids, which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%. Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Potassium are included in the Unique C® formulations. The diuretic effect accompanying higher intake of Vitamin C often depletes the body’s store of vital minerals. Unique C® provides a bioavailable source of minerals. Pectin has been shown to be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• Unique C® is available in two potencies and forms. The Unique C® 500 is an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule, while Unique C® 1000 is a convenient tablet.
1 , 90 servings per container
Mixed citrus bioflavonoid peel complex (orange, lemon and/or grapefruit bioflavonoids), rose hips (Rosa canina) fruit powder, acerola cherry (Malphighia glabra L.) fruit powder, rutin,
and hesperidin bioflavonoid complex
vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc.
s a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with each meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Serving Size is 1 *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Unique C-1000mg (Prolonged Release)? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!