• Women’s Superior® is the only woman’s high potency full spectrum multiple vitamin mineral supplement to contain 56 nutrients including those most important for today’s woman such as calcium (for bone health), iron (for healthy red blood cells), beta-carotene,biotin (for nail and hair health), gamma linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, octacosanol, grape seed extract (a potent antioxidant important for maintaining capillary strength) and vegetarian digestive enzymes.
• Women’s Superior® is specifically designed to include nutrients vital to women’s unique needs.
• Calcium: Studies indicate that 80% of all American women are deficient in calcium. Women’s Superior® contains 100% ofthe RDA for Calcium.
• Beta carotene: The FDA has made the following recommendation:
“Women of childbearing age are advised to choose fortified foods that contain Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene rather than preformed Vitamin A, whenever possible.”
Women’s Superior® follows that recommendation by providing 15,000 IU of beta-carotene.
• L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine and DL-Methionine are amino acids that are necessary for increased mental energy. They are in the pure crystalline form for immediate assimilation by the body.
• Gamma Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid that is necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body known as prostaglandins, in particular prostaglandins from the E1 Series or PGE1. Aging, stress, PMS and obesity have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.
• Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.
• Grape Seed Extract is a rich source of a group of water-soluble bioflavonoids known as proanthocyanidins (PCOs). Grape Seed Extract is guaranteed to yield 95% PCOs. PCOs are potent antioxidants and have also been shown to strengthen capillaries. Bruising, varicose veins and abnormal menstrual bleeding are associated with weak capillaries.
• Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes: Enzopharm® Plus is a proprietary blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients.
2 Tablets, 60 servings per container
calcium pantothenate, potassium citrate, cellulose, calcium stearate, ferrous aspartate, silica, ferrous glycinate, ferrous fumarate, amino acid chelates (boron, copper, selenium, molybdenum), nickel sulfate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with breakfast and 2 tablets with lunch.
Does Not Contain
This product is free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, rice, sodium, wheat, yeast, added sugars, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives unless otherwise stated.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Serving Size is 2 Tablets*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Women's Superior? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!