This item has been discontinued.
While some sunscreens can prevent sunburn, they fail to protect against free radicals that are generated in response to solar radiation.
Free radicals not only destroy the skin’s youthful support structure, but their DNA-mutating effect increases their harmful effects on skin. Startling findings reveal that conventional sunscreens may not prevent skin damage.
Scientists have discovered that the same antioxidants that suppress free radicals when ingested also protect the skin when topically applied.Life Extension has developed a cream that provides full-spectrum defense against all three types of ultraviolet radiation (short-wave UVA, long-wave UVA, and UVB). The formula’s SPF (sun protection factor) of 30 offers significant protection.
Total Sun Protection Cream contains standardized extracts of green tea, grape seed, silibinin, licorice, rosemary, and curcumin, along with the three most powerful sun-blocking agents. Total Sun Protection Cream is further enhanced with Phytosome™ Recovery Complex that binds antioxidant plant extracts to soy phospholipids, enhancing the delivery of the active ingredients into the skin.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Oat Beta Glucans, Cetyl Esters, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Silibinin Phytosome™, Procyanidin Phytosome™, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Polydecene, Dunaliella salina Extract, Methylisothiazolinone.
• Apply evenly over the body, before sun exposure and as needed.
• Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
• Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring.
• Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Does Not Contain
Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)-free.
• Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops.
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Write a Review
Have you tried Life Extension Sun Protection Cream w/ Beta Glucan Photo Aging Recovery Complex? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!