150 grams (5.29 oz.)
People suffering from cardiac and other debilitating health problems often exhibit severely depleted cellular energy in heart and muscle tissue, which can greatly impair normal daily functions.
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. However, under conditions of stress, injury, or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform optimally.
D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
In studies of healthy athletes as well as those who have suffered injury to the heart muscle, supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal. By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial for people coping with cardiac and other problems marked by impaired cellular energy production.
D-Ribose Caps and D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves, and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue.
1 scoop (5000 mg), 30 servings per container
• Take one level scoop once or twice daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles*, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
• For alternative dosing, take one scoop before and after exercise.
• D-Ribose has a natural mildly sweet taste and can be mixed into hot or cold food.
• D-Ribose can be used as a sweetener.
• Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Powder.
Does Not Contain
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
D-ribose can mildly lower blood glucose levels; therefore, insulin-dependent diabetics should check with their healthcare practitioner before starting on the supplement. Take D-ribose with meals, or at least mixed into juice, milk, or fruit, to offset the blood glucose-lowering effect.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician i f you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Serving Size is 1 scoop (5000 mg)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Life Extension D-Ribose Powder? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!