Vegetarian Sourced DHA 60 Softgels
Everyday savings 25% off MSRP
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
1 softgel, 60 servings per container
modified corn starch, glycerin, water, rosemary extract, caramel color.
Dosage and Use
• Take one softgel with food and a glass of water once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
• Do not take with fiber supplements.
Does Not Contain
This product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Those taking anticoagulant drugs like Coumadin® (warfarin) should inform their doctor that they are taking GLA, EPA, or DHA supplements, as the physician may want to adjust the dose of anticoagulant medication based on tests that measure coagulation factors such as template bleeding time.
Since GLA, EPA, and DHA interfere with blood clotting, those who suffer from any type of hemorrhagic disease related to excessive bleeding or blood vessel leakage should consult their physician before supplementing these fatty acids.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician i f you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Serving Size is 1 softgel*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Life Extension Vegetarian Sourced DHA? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!