CoQH-CF 60 Softgels
Save 45% off retail
Usually Ships in 1-2 Weeks
CoQH-CF (ubiquinol) is a reduced form of coenzyme Q10, and is the primary form the body needs for cellular energy production. A unique softgel delivery system protects the content from oxygen exposure and provides an efficient way to maintain adequate ubiquinol levels in those whose ability to produce or convert it has been hindered by oxidative stress or disease.
The Possible Benefits of CoQH-CF™, a Dietary Supplement
• Supplies un-oxidized (reduced) CoQ10 in stable, oral form for greater bioavailability and utilization
• Enhances the production of cellular energy (ATP)
• Protects the mitochondrial membrane against lipid peroxidation
• Supports the function of the cardiovascular system
• May enhance the function of the immune system
• May support energy and physical performance
1 softgel, 60 servings per container
D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, caprylic acid, capric acid, alpha-lipoic acid, caramel liquid.
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Serving Size is 1 softgel*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Nutri-Cology (Allergy Research) CoQH-CF? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!