This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
Diaper Rash Cream 2 Ounces
On Sale! Additional 5% off our everyday price
Long-Term Backorder, Will Ship when Available
Natralia Diaper Rash Cream is a skin protectant designed to heal and soothe the irritation and discomfort associated with Diaper Rash.
This unique formulation contains Zinc Oxide together with herbal extracts such as Calendula, Chamomile and Aloe Vera, as well as Shea Butter and Allantoin to protect and moisturise damaged skin.
How do the ingredients in Natralia Diaper Rash Cream heal and soothe your baby's skin?
• Lanolin: a highly effective skin moisturizer which helps restore and maintain skin hydration levels.
• Zinc Oxide: provides a barrier around the affected area and creates an ideal healing environment for Diaper Rash
• Chamomile Extract: helps strengthen skin and increase its elasticity
• Aloe Vera: has excellent wound healing properties. Promotes tissue repair
• Calendula Extract: has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Encourages wound healing by activating tissue regeneration
• Shea Butter: Acts as a moisturizer. Contains Vitamins A and E as well as other fats and acids necessary to provide softer and smoother skin
• Allantoin: Known for its soothing properties, Allantoin helps to speed up the healing process of skin cells while allowing faster regeneration and replacement of old skin
• Pawpaw Extract: extremely beneficial for irritated skin. Helpful for achieving soft and smooth skin
• Vitamin E: an effective anti-oxidant that prevents free radical damage. Contains moisturizing properties for smooth, silky skin
• Pro Vitamin B5: helps promote skin repair and stimulate healing.
Does Not Contain
Contains NO Petrochemicals, Artificial Colorants, Alcohol, Nut Oils, Mineral Oils, Artificial Fragrances, SLS or Parabens.
Write a Review
Have you tried Natralia Diaper Rash Cream? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!