Rediscover the foods you love. Histame Naturally Helps with the Discomfort of Food Intolerance.
Countless numbers of people suffer from food sensitivity and intolerance - often without being aware of it. Food Intolerance is an adverse reaction to foods rich in histamine, or the inability to thoroughly digest food due to lack of proper amounts of Diamine Oxidase (DAO) enzymes. Effects can range from common digestive system problems including abdominal pain and spasms, diarrhea, constipation and flatulence, to headaches and skin rash.
Histame is the first product worldwide that decreases histamine levels that cause food intolerance by replenishing the body's digestive enzyme dao. Histamine is a widely distributed biogenic amine, found in many foods. DAO, the intestnal tract histamine-degrading enzyme, breaks down ingested histamine, thus helping to lower overall histamine levels.
Histamine-Rich Foods and Substances:
Histamine levels will vary based on the maturation process and the degree of freshness. The longer food is stored or left to mature, the greater its histamine content and the more problematic it can be for individuals with food sensitivities and intolerance.
• Alcohol, particularly red wine and champagne. Also white wine and beer.
• Aged, smoked, canned fish and fish sauces. Tuna fish, mackerel, sardines, anchovy, herring, catfish, salmon.
• Smoked and processed meats such as salami, ham, bratwurst and bacon
• Certain vegetables: tomato, spinach, eggplant, avocado, mushrooms and canned vegetables as well as commercially prepared salads
• Certain fruits: strawberries, bananas, papayas, kiwi, pineapple, mango, tangerines, grapefruits, red prunes, pea
• Red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar
• Soy sauce
• Sunflower seeds
• Coffee, black tea
• Some fruits: citrus, bananas, strawberries, red prunes, pears, kiwi, raspberries, papaya
• Bread and confectionery made with yeast
• Peanuts, cashews, walnuts
How to take Histame For optimal results, take 1 to 2 Histame capsules within 15 minutes of consuming histamine-rich foods/substances known to cause food intolerance. Since the main ingredients have been developed to be stomach acid-resistant, you can open the capsules and swallow the ingredients (if preferred to swallowing capsules). Who should take Histame This product is for children (5 years and older), teenagers and adults consuming foods rich in histamine. Histame is not intended for those who have immune system-related food allergies.
This product is not effective with immune system-based food allergies, or with peanut, wheat gluten allergy symptoms.