This item has been discontinued.
Interdental Brush Yellow (.7mm) 6 Count
Save 14% off retail
Long-Term Backorder, Will Ship when Available
TePe Interdental Brush – The unique handle is the result of comprehensive research program, it provides comfortable and firm grip to facilitate use. The color coding helps to identify which size to use. Use a straight brush for front teeth at gum level. Gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris. Access may be improved by curving the brush head once. Efficiently and gently cleans around implants and orthodontic appliances.
• plastic-coated wire
• safe to use on tooth surface, implants and orthodontic appliances
• user-friendly handle Tip It is important to select the correct size. The filaments should fill the interdental space. Never force into a space.
• Always rinse brush in clean water during and after use.
• Let brush air-dry, using the micro holder.
• Change brush regularly or when filaments become worn.
Write a Review
Have you tried TePe Oral Health Care Interdental Brush Yellow (.7mm)? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!