Eco-friendly supercritical CO2 extracted, high EPA fish oil concentrate
• Next-generation fish oils produced using advanced “green technology”
• Solvent-free, supercritical CO2 based extraction
• 75% less carbon emissions than other methods of fatty acid extraction and purification
• High EPA concentrate for advanced support
• Low temperature, oxygen-free processing prevents oxidation reactions
• Stringent purity guidelines established by the CRN and WHO are followed
The omega-3 essential fatty acid EPA is primarily associated with healthy inflammatory balance and arachidonic acid metabolism. In an 8-week, double blind study using high EPA, supercritical extracted fish oil, subjects reported support for healthy emotional well-being. In observational and epidemiological studies, higher plasma levels of EPA have been associated with healthy mood. Fish oil containing EPA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism, platelet function, vascular health, joint function, memory and skin health.
2 softgels per day, with meals.