Clear N•R•G Plus contains a unique blend of herbs, formulated to work in combination with active homeopathic ingredients for those who lack energy or focus, have demanding lifestyles, or are chronically fatigued or tired. Additionally, there are adaptogenic qualities which improve immunity, mental alertness and physical performance.
The fundamental philosophy behind Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is to help restore health and balance for the entire body. TCM has been revered in China for over 5,000 years as an ancient powerful healing system. Chinese herbs are designed to help strengthen, build and replenish the vital life force of QI in order to promote balance and harmony in the body.
The science of homeopathy is over 200 years old and has been widely used in Europe, Asia, and the United States. Homeopathic remedies reflect the primary concept that substances in extremely minute doses actually stimulate and assist the body in healing itself.
* Lack of energy, fatigue, & lethargy
* Mental fatigue and lack of interest
* Athletic formula to increase mental & physical performance
* For those with demanding life styles
* Non-habit forming
* Easy to swallow capsules
* Increases metabolism
* Adaptogenic properties to deal with stress
* Improves mental & physical functions
* Enhances the immune system
* Increase the intake of fresh vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, & whole grains.
* Eat more fish, fish oil, yogurt, & fiber.
* Limit red meat, fats, processed foods.
* Avoid greasy & fried foods.
* Avoid coffee, caffeine, & sugar.
Take 1-2 capsules every 3-4 hours as needed. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period. For best results do not take 6 hours Prior to bed time. For adult use only. Increase water intake to a least 8 glasses of water per day. Avoid the use of stimulants such as caffeine and sugar. Eat a balanced diet. Eat plenty of fish, nuts, fruits, and vegetable. Avoid fatty and fried foods Exercise regularly Get plenty of rest Take time to mediate
Do not take if you are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies, blood pressure or heart medications. * Avoid caffeine which may over stimulate the central nervous system * Clear N•R•G Plus ™ is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.