About Beta Carotene
• Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
• Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
• It is an antioxidant, like vitamins E and C.
• Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth.
• Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins C and E that helps rid the body of the
“free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.
• Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water
soluble (unlike Vitamin A, which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
• Beta carotene also supports Vitamin A deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin A.
Beta Carotene is recommended for:
• Ocular Support
• Immune System Support
• Skin Health
1 , 90 servings per container
soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Serving Size is 1 *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Beta Carotene? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!