About Beta Carotene
• Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
• Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
• It is an antioxidant, like vitamins e and c.
• Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin a is important in the formation of bones and teeth.
• Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins c and e that helps rid the body of the
“free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.
• Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin a by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water
Soluble (unlike Vitamin A, which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
• Beta carotene also supports Vitamin a deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin a.
Beta Carotene is recommended for:
• Ocular Support
• Immune System Support
• Skin Health
Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.