This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
Beta Carotene 180 Softgels
Save 27% off retail
Long-Term Backorder, Will Ship when Available
About Beta Carotene
• Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
• Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots, pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
• It is an antioxidant, like vitamins E and C.
• Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth.
• Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins C and E that helps rid the body of the
“free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.
• Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water
soluble (unlike Vitamin A, which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
• Beta carotene also supports Vitamin A deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin A.
Beta Carotene is recommended for:
• Ocular Support
• Immune System Support
• Skin Health
1 , 180 servings per container
soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Serving Size is 1 *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Beta Carotene? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!