• A dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and
• Recommended For:
- Nervous system support
- Coping with stress and irritability
- Cardiovascular support
Nervous System Support:
• Thiamin and Niacinamide are required for normal brain
function, cognitive activity and aid in energy production.
Thiamin is also needed for acetylcholine production, a
neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory functions.
• Vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymatic
reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal
brain and nerve function, the synthesis of certain
neurotransmitters and lipids that are part of the myelin
• Vitamin B12 is necessary for the maintenance of myelin, the
fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.
• Biotin supports healthy nerve tissue, aids in cell growth
and fatty acid metabolism.
• Choline is needed for the proper transmission of nerve
impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous
• Pantothenic Acid plays a role in the production of the
adrenal hormones and is required by all cells.
Pantothenic Acid may be helpful in managing irregular
moods and stress.
• PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) helps in the assimilation of
pantothenic acid and a deficiency may lead to irregular mood
states, irritability and nervousness.
• Vitamin B12 has been shown to enhance sleep patterns,
allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.
• Inositol has a calming effect and a deficiency may lead
to mood swings and irritability.
• Thiamin and Niacinamide are needed for proper
• Riboflavin is a necessary cofactor in the production of
energy from carbohydrates, protein and fats.
• Vitamin B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and
cholesterol. It is also involved in the process of
transsulfuration, a pathway that breaks down
homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the bloodstream.
• Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of
red blood cells which help increase capillary blood flow and
are necessary to recycle homocysteine into methionine.
Folic Acid is needed for energy production, protein
metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.
• Biotin and Choline aid in fat and cholesterol metabolism.
• Inositol helps to maintain cholesterol levels within
B Complex-75 contains 11 Balanced B Vitamins:
Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin
B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5),
PABA, Choline and Inositol.
vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.