A dietary supplement to support skin and hair health and intestinal flora function.
• Biotin is an essential water-soluble b vitamin. The name biotin
Is taken from the Greek word bios meaning “life. ”
Without biotin, certain enzymes do not work properly and
Various complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal
Tract and nervous system. * Metabolic problems including very
Low blood sugars between meals, high blood ammonia, or
Acidic blood (acidosis) can occur. *
• Recent studies suggest that biotin is also necessary for
processes on the genetic level in cells (DNA replication and
Gene expression). Biotin is a member of the B-vitamin family.
• Biotin assists in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and
• It serves as a critical component of several enzymes and is
Involved in energy metabolism.
• The major benefit of biotin is its ability to strengthening hair
And nails because it is a major component in the natural hair
• Both men and women can support hair, skin and nail health by
Taking a biotin supplement.
• a deficiency of biotin has been associated with dry brittle hair
Biotin is recommended for:
• Hair Health
• Skin Health
• Nail Health
Calcium carbonate, cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily With a meal.