A dietary supplement to support skin and hair health and intestinal flora function.
• Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin
is taken from the Greek word bios meaning “life.”
Without biotin, certain enzymes do not work properly and
various complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal
tract and nervous system.* Metabolic problems including very
low blood sugars between meals, high blood ammonia, or
acidic blood (acidosis) can occur.*
• Recent studies suggest that biotin is also necessary for
processes on the genetic level in cells (DNA replication and
gene expression). Biotin is a member of the B-vitamin family.
• Biotin assists in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and
• It serves as a critical component of several enzymes and is
involved in energy metabolism.
• The major benefit of biotin is its ability to strengthening hair
and nails because it is a major component in the natural hair
• Both men and women can support hair, skin and nail health by
taking a biotin supplement.
• A deficiency of biotin has been associated with dry brittle hair
Biotin is recommended for:
• Hair Health
• Skin Health
• Nail Health
calcium carbonate, cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily
with a meal.