This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
Folic Acid 60 Capsules
Long-Term Backorder, Will Ship when Available
Folic Acid from Calcium Folinate is the active form of folic acid and is recommended for optimal utilization by the body. Folic Acid is recommended during pregnancy to reduce the risk of neural tube defects. It also supports nerve and gingival health and because folic acid acts as a regulator of homocysteine, it supports cardiovascular health.
• A dietary supplement containing 800 mcg of Folic Acid.
• Folic Acid is a B vitamin that is important for cell division and is also needed for protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.
• Folic Acid also plays an important role in pregnancy. Folic Acid supplementation is recommended during pregnancy to prevent the fetus from neural tube defects. It can also help support plasma and red blood cell folate concentrations and reduces the risk of folate deficiency. Folate deficiencies have been associated with recurrent spontaneous pregnancy loss.
• Folic Acid supports nerve and cardiovascular health.
Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells to help increase capillary blood flow. Folate is the key transferring agent in the transmethylation process and is necessary to turn homocysteine into methionine, which allows the body to recycle or remove homocysteine as needed.
• Folic acid also helps in the metabolism of the amino acids used by the brain. Research shows that supplementation with folic acid may improve symptoms associated with mental focus and hyperactivity.
• Folic acid is important in maintaining gingival health.
1 capsule, 60 servings per container
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size is 1 capsule*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Folic Acid? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!