• A dietary supplement containing 800 mcg of Folic
• Folic Acid is a B vitamin that is important for cell
division and is also needed for protein metabolism and
repair of RNA and DNA.
• Folic Acid also plays an important role in pregnancy.
Folic Acid supplementation is recommended during
pregnancy to prevent the fetus from neural tube
defects.* It can also help support plasma and red blood
cell folate concentrations and reduces the risk of folate
deficiency.* Folate deficiencies have been associated
with recurrent spontaneous pregnancy loss.
• Folic Acid supports nerve and cardiovascular health.*
Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the
formation of red blood cells to help increase capillary
blood flow.* Folate is the key transferring agent in the
transmethylation process and is necessary to turn
homocysteine into methionine, which allows the body to
recycle or remove homocysteine as needed.
• Folic acid also helps in the metabolism of the amino
acids used by the brain.* Research shows that
supplementation with folic acid may improve symptoms
associated with mental focus and hyperactivity.
• Folic acid is important in maintaining gingival health.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.