A Bioflavonoid complex supplement with Hesperidin, Rutin, and Bromelain.
- Are plant pigments found in every vascular plant.
These pigments give flowers and foods their yellow,
orange or red color.
- Enhance the effectiveness of Vitamin C.
- Support capillary strength and proper vascular
- Are required by the body to help strengthen the
overall immune system and protect vitamin C against
oxidation within the body.
- The human body can not produce bioflavonoids, so
they must be supplied in the diet.
• Bioflavonoid 1,000™ supports:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Eye Health
- Skin Health
- Vascular Integrity
Ingredients of interest:
• Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids:
- Citrus bioflavonoids are those bioflavonoids, found in
citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, tangerine,
- Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant activities,
which help to support healthy aging.
- The flavonoid hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside
comprised of the flavanone (a class of flavonoids)
hesperitin and the disaccharide rutinose.
- Hesperedin supports joint and nasal comfort as well as
vascular function through its ability to interfere with
the metabolism of arachidonic acid as well as with
- Rutin is a bioflavonoid comprised of the flavonol
quercetin and the disaccharide rutinose.
- Quercitin is an antioxidant that helps to maintain
- As an antioxidant, Rutin has been demonstrated to
scavenge superoxide radicals.
- Rutin may also help maintain levels of the biological
antioxidant glutathione, the master antioxidant within
all cells. Taken with Vitamin C, it helps inhibit the
oxidation of Vitamin C.
- Bromelain supports digestion of protein, which left
undigested may promote certain allergic reactions in
- Bromelain is beneficial in treating swelling due to
trauma or surgery.
- A natural fiber that supports vascular health by
helping to keep cholesterol within normal ranges.
calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic
acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet with
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care
practitioner before taking this product.