A Bioflavonoid complex supplement with Hesperidin, Rutin, and Bromelain.
- Are plant pigments found in every vascular plant.
These pigments give flowers and foods their yellow,
Orange or red color.
- Enhance the effectiveness of Vitamin c.
- Support capillary strength and proper vascular
- Are required by the body to help strengthen the
Overall immune system and protect vitamin c against
Oxidation within the body.
- The human body can not produce bioflavonoids, so
They must be supplied in the diet.
• Bioflavonoid 1,000™ supports:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Eye Health
- Skin Health
- Vascular Integrity
Ingredients of interest:
• Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids:
- Citrus bioflavonoids are those bioflavonoids, found in
Citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, tangerine,
- Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant activities,
Which help to support healthy.
- The flavonoid hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside
Comprised of the flavanone (a class of flavonoids)
Hesperitin and the disaccharide rutinose.
- Hesperedin supports joint and nasal comfort as well as
Vascular function through its ability to interfere with
The metabolism of arachidonic acid as well as with
- Rutin is a bioflavonoid comprised of the flavonol
Quercetin and the disaccharide rutinose.
- Quercitin is an antioxidant that helps to maintain
- As an antioxidant, Rutin has been demonstrated to
Scavenge superoxide radicals.
- Rutin may also help maintain levels of the biological
Antioxidant glutathione, the master antioxidant within
All cells. Taken with Vitamin C, it helps inhibit the
Oxidation of Vitamin c.
- Bromelain supports digestion of protein, which left
Undigested may promote certain allergic reactions in
- Bromelain is beneficial in treating swelling due to
Trauma or surgery.
- a natural fiber that supports vascular health by
Helping to keep cholesterol within normal ranges.
Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet with Each meal.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care Practitioner before taking this product.