Vitamin E is provided in the all natural pure d-alpha tocopherol form plus mixed tocopherols for increased bioavailability, provided in easyto- swallow softgel capsules. The inclusion of the mixed tocopherols increase bioavailability and provides added antioxidant activity.
Natural Mixed E-400 is a Vitamin E supplement with Mixed Tocopherols. The Vitamin E provided is in the all natural pure d-alpha tocopherol form. The inclusion of the mixed tocopherols increase bioavailability and provides added antioxidant activity.
About Vitamin E and “mixed” Tocopherols
• Vitamin E is named “tocopherol”, a chemical name derived from the Greek. The first tocopherol ever discovered was alpha tocopherol. As more were discovered and isolated, each new tocopherol was given the next name in the Greek alphabet. Today there are-----in addition to alpha tocpherol-----beta, gamma, delta and epsilon tochoperols. The alpha tocopherol form is the one found in the largest quantities in human blood and tissue. The advantage of mixed tocopherol products is that they have greater antioxidant activity due to the presence of the beta, delta and gamma tocopherols.
As and antioxidant:
• Vitamin E is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant that helps prevent free radical damage. Free radicals contribute to many of the health problems that are associated with aging. Free radicals are highly reactive substances that result from normal metabolism, aging and exposure to factors in the environment like cigarette smoke, pollutants and ultraviolet light. It protects other fat-soluble vitamins from destruction by oxygen and helps with the utilization of Vitamin A. Vitamin E also helps to protect cholesterol from oxidation and supports circulation and blood viscosity.
Natural vs Synthetic
• Natural Vitamin E is better than synthetic Vitamin E because it is more available to the body. Synthetic Vitamin E is only 67 percent as active as the natural form. The d-alpha- tocopherol form of Vitamin E is natural and the most potent. The natural form is listed on a label as d-alpha tocopherol. The synthetic form is listed as dl-alpha-tocopherol. The synthetic form will cost less but is has significantly less activity.
• Skin Health
• Tissue recovery
• Protection against free radical damage
• Regulating blood viscosity
Natural Mixed Tocophorol E-400 is:
• In an easy to swallow softgel
• All natural
soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.