• A Natural Vitamin E supplement in the d-alpha tocopherol
form in an easy-to-swallow softgel.
• Recommended for:
- Joint support
- Cardiovascular support
- Reproductive or fertility support (men and women)
- Geriatric or immune compromised individuals
- Those whose diets consist of high levels of easily oxidized
polyunsaturated fats or those on low fat diets
• Vitamin E supports:
- Antioxidant defense within the body
- The integrity of cell membranes
- Liver health and function
- Nerve health
- The formation of red blood cells
- Normal blood clotting
- Capillary walls strength
- Maintenance of blood pressure levels within normal ranges
- Cardiovascular function and health
- Protection of the fats in low density lipoproteins (LDL (“bad”)
cholesterol) from oxidation. Oxidized LDLs have been
implicated in the development of cardiovascular dysfunction.
- Synthesis of Coenzyme A and ATP
- Improved athletic performance
- Oxygen utilization
- Muscle function and health
- Immune system function and antibody production
- Reproductive functions and sperm production
- Healthy hair and skin
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel
daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health
care practitioner before taking any nutritional supplement.