•Vitamin D3 1000 IU is a dietary supplement to promote the bodys absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.
•Vitamin D3 supports bone health, calcium balance, cardiovascular function and healthy cell growth
•• New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.
Healthy Cell Growth
Immune System Modulation
About Vitamin D:
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3(cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B(UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
• Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
• Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges. Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function.
• Cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing. Uncontrolled proliferation of damaged cells is unhealthy. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.
• Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy TCell and macrophage responses.
1 tablet, 250 servings per container
Fish oil (cod)
dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable
stearate, croscarmellose sodium.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily.
This product contains Vitamin D from cod liver oil.
Warning: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU per day
should have their Vitamin D levels monitored. If you are
pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner
before taking these or any nutritional product.
Serving Size is 1 tablet*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Vitamin D3 1000IU? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!