Teen’s Superior® provides older children, teens, and adults with a complete multivitamin containing 33 vitamins and minerals that are frequently inadequately supplied in their daily diet. Teen’s Superior® contains higher potencies than in typical children’s supplements, in a combination that gives special attention to the balance and bioavailability of nutrients. Three wafer formula.
Teen’s Superior® is a well balanced, complete vitamin mineral supplement for older children and young adults.
Teen’s Superior® delivers 33 nutrients that are often inadequately supplied in a young adult’s diet.
Important features include:
• a balanced b Complex to promote optimal health and help the body to better manage stress.
• Calcium is provided in the citrate, carbonate and ascorbate forms for more efficient assimilation.
• Calcium (200 mg) and Magnesium (100 mg) are provided in a 2:1 ratio.
• Citrus Bioflavonoids and Hesperidin to increase the effectiveness of Vitamin c by 50%.
• Folic Acid, Iron and Copper which are blood building factors that help support red blood cell health and oxygen utilization.
• Lipotropic factors such as Choline, Lecithin and Inositol to help balance fat metabolism in the body, support mental energy and help keep nerves healthy and functioning.
• Minerals in forms that are in balanced ratios and in easily absorbable forms.
• Vitamin a and Beta carotene for immune system and skin support.
• Vitamin c in the Ascorbate form for immediate assimilation and to prevent stomach irritation.
• Vitamin e in the natural d-alpha form for better bioavailability.
Teen’s Superior® is:
• a cherry-vanilla flavored chewable wafer
• Free of added yeast
• Free of preservatives and artificial flavors
Fish (cod) and soy.
sucrose, sorbitol, fructose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, natural strawberry flavor, natural and artificial cherry flavor.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 wafer with each meal.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.