Carnitine is a non-protein amino acid that is biosynthesized in the human liver and naturally occurs in muscle and organ meats. It is ultimately involved in the transfer of fatty acids across the membranes of the mitochondria where they can be used to generate energy.
• A dietary supplement to support muscle and cardiovascular functions.
• L-Carnitine is a non-protein amino acid that is biosynthesized in the human liver and naturally occurs in muscle and organ meats.
• L-Carnitine is involved in the transfer of fatty acids across the membranes of the mitochondria where they can be used to generate energy.
L-Carnitine and Muscle Functions:
• L-Carnitine is an essential cofactor in muscle metabolism during exercise.
• It forms the transport system which moves fatty acids into the mitochondria for energy production.
• L-Carnitine helps reduce the buildup of lactic acid in muscles which helps delay the onset of fatigue.
• The level of L-Carnitine in muscles plays a major role in determining the exercise capacity of the muscles.
L-Carnitine and Cardiovascular Support:
• Carnitine is essential in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
• It has a direct and profound effect upon the heart muscle functions. It is known to improve the energy metabolism of heart muscle cells that have been weakened by insufficient oxygen supply.
• L-Carnitine helps to support cholesterol within normal ranges.
• L-Carnitine may help increase tolerance to exercise.
• L-Carnitine benefits heart health by increasing the length of time people can exercise without experiencing chest pain or heart weakness.
calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 caplet daily between meals.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.