N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free-form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine. NAC has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the production of glutathione. NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.
• An amino acid supplement to support immune system function and lung health.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine.
• NAC has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the production of glutathione.
• Glutathione helps the body cope with oxidative stress, which is associated with disease and improves the number and activity of immune cells within the body.
• The antioxidant and free radical neutralizing properties of NAC might also help it support pulmonary
And cardiac function.
• NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.
• NAC helps to break down mucus in the respiratory tract and helps with rebuilding of lung tissue, and helps support the activation of immune cells to support theimmunity.
• NAC seems to be able to help clear mucus from the body as a result of several different mechanisms. NAC ruptures mucus disulfide bonds, which reduces mucus viscosity, and it stimulates clearance of mucus from the respiratory tract.
NAC also appears to help maintain inflammatory processes within normal ranges.
1 capsule, 90 servings per container
Vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine. ulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 - 4 times daily with food.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Serving Size is 1 capsule*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont N-Acetyl Cysteine? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!