St. John's Wort 90 Capsules
Save 27% off retail
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
This natural perennial plant contains flavonoids, tannins, and Hypericin that help to support Serotonin and Norepinephrine levels. The maintenance of these brain chemicals helps to keep proper mood balance. Our St. John’s Wort is standardized to yield 1 mg (.3%) Hypericin per capsule.
An herbal supplement to support positive mood balance.
St. John’s Wort is standardized to yield 1 mg (3.33%) Hypericin per capsule.
About St. John’s Wort
• St.John’sWort (hypericum perforatum) is a perennial shrubby plant with golden flowers
• The term wort is an old English term for plant
• St.John’s wort is cultivated worldwide, but grows quite well in NorthernCalifornia and Southern Oregon
• Contains flavanoids, tannins, and hypercin that help to support Seratonin and Norepinepherine levels
• The maintenance of these brain chemicals helps to keep proper mood balance
1 capsule, 90 servings per container
gelatin (capsule), silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily with meals.
Do not take this product if taking any MAO inhibitors or antidepressants. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Consumption of Hypericin may render the skin photosensitive. Care should be taken during exposure to sunlight, tanning lights, and UV sources.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Serving Size is 1 capsule*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont St. John's Wort? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!