A dietary supplement to support vascular function and skin health. Our Grape Seed Extract is standardized to yield 95 mg (95%) proanthocyanidins (PCOs) per 100 mg capsule and 47. 5 mg (95%) proanthocyanidins per 50 mg capsule. PCOs are a special class of water soluble bioflavonoids that are potent antioxidants. PCOs prevent the release of histamine from mast cells thereby reducing the adverse effects of histamine. PCOs support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin and collagen dysfunction, edema, and circulatory insufficiencies.
• a dietary supplement to support the immune system, vascular functions and skin health.
• For those with recurrent or persistent skin or respiratory concerns (due to its ability to regulate histamine) as well as those that need improved joint, immune, circulatory and vascular support.
• FoodSciences’ Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract is standardized to yield 95% proanthocyanidins (PCOs) per capsule. PCOs are bioflavonoids, a group of water-soluble, low molecular weight plant substances with recognized antioxidant (free radical scavenging) properties. They have the ability to inhibit the activity of certain enzymes which cause pro-inflammatoryreactions within the body. PCOs are unique because they are immediately bioavailable.
• In some comparative tests, Proanthocyanidins were found to be 50 times more potent than Vitamin e and 20 times more potent than Vitamin c as antioxidants. Free radicals are oxygen atoms which can badly damage cell structures leading to lowered immune response and vulnerability to numerous degenerative diseases. The PCOs in Grape Seed Extract are able to perform within the cell membrane and neutralize both fat and water-soluble free radicals.
• Proanthocyanidins help to prevent the release of histamine from mast cells.
• Proanthocyanidins support capillary strength. Weak capillaries can contribute to bruising, elastin andcollagen dysfunction, edema and circulatory insufficiencies.
• Grape Seed Extract also has the unique ability to bond to collagen fibers. It even inhibits the natural enzymes your body makes that normally break down collagen. By restoring collagen, Grape Seed Extract helps return flexibility to skin, joints, arteries, capillaries and other tissues.
• Extensive research convincingly demonstrates that Grape Seed Extract and PCOs are completely nontoxic, non-carcinogenic and non-mutagenic.
• Grape Seed Extract is standardized to contain 95% proanthocyanidins per capsule and is available in two potencies, 50 mg and 100 mg capsules.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, twice daily, with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze.