• a dietary supplement to support proper immune
• Green Tea is a water soluble antioxidant that is 100 times
More effective than Vitamin c and 25 times better than
• Green Tea comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis,
Which is an excellent source of potent polyphenols
(bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties).
The four primary polyphenols in Green Tea are
epicatechin, epicatechin gallate, epigallocatechin and
epigallocatechin-3- gallate (EGCG). Research has
identified EGCG as the most active agent in Green Tea.
• Green Tea Extract standardized to contain 14% or 70 mg
Of EGCG per 500 mg capsule.
• EGCG is an important nutrient that supports:
- Immune system function
- Cardiovascular health
- Skin health
- Joint comfort
- Intestinal health
- Liver function
- Weight loss
- Dental care
- Respiratory health
• EGCG supports liver health as well as detoxification
And elimination functions. * Green Tea may increase
The activity of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes
Within the small intestine, liver and lungs.
• EGCG helps to support cholesterol levels within normal
ranges and balances the ratios of HDL and LDL
• Research demonstrates that EGCG supports the activity
Of B-Cells to produce higher antibody response and
Immune activity of the T-Cells and macrophages.
• EGCG is shown to support skin health by recycling aged
cells and supporting new cell growth. It offers
Antioxidant support against the free radicals that attack
Collagen (the skin’s structural protein) and decreases the
Activity of the enzyme that breaks down collagen to help
Keep skin firm and healthy.
• EGCG may support metabolism due to its thermogenic
Effect and helps to maintain normal blood insulin levels.
EGCG supports the burning of fats and helps control
appetite, which helps to support weight loss and weight
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule Twice daily.